What is the New and Improved Features in QuickBooks Desktop?

so plz help me provide the

answer What is the New and Improved Features in QuickBooks Desktop?

Asked on September 20, 2017 in Inventory.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

QuickBooks desktop features 2018 for the Windows desktop is here! This release contains several new features as well as improvements to existing ones. I’ll list the major changes that I’m aware of in this article. There are a number of small enhancements that may make your life easier, plus a significant new order fulfillment feature for QuickBooks enterprise inventory users that has me excited.

QuickBooks Desktop 2018 has been released, and it’s like a Christmas gift for QB Desktop lovers. Where each year they receive a gift in the form of new and improved features over their existing ones. In this in-depth article(which is over 3000 word), we will be discussing in detail about what’s new and improved for QuickBooks Desktop 2018.

New and Improved Features in QuickBooks Desktop 2018

• Multi-Monitor Support

• uPast Due Stamp

• uSearch in the Chart of Accounts

• uCash/Accrual Toggle on Reports

• uCopy/Paste line item shortcut

• uAdditional columns for inventory valuation summary and inventory stock status reports

• uSecure E-mail Support

• uStay logged in preference

• uPayroll Liability Flag

Understanding & implementing the new features in QuickBooks Desktop 2018

Before the Multi-monitor support it wasn’t easy to work on both monitors at the same time with the same QuickBooks file. But now in QuickBooks 2018 version, these very interesting features have been added which make it possible to work with multiple monitors.
To enable Multi-monitor support, just click on the view menu => switch to Multi monitor mode.
This new feature will definitely improve the efficiency of the user while working on it.

In this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks tech Support phone Number 1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.

Answered on September 20, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.