What is the method to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6138, 105?
QuickBooks is designed by Intuit to solve the accounting problems of Small scale and medium sized businesses. It has lots of enhanced features which will provide smoothness in your working. Despite it has so many great features but it comes across certain technical errors which sometimes become very irritating when you are working. No need to worry if you come across these errors QuickBooks Payroll Support Team is always with you to resolve these errors.
QuickBooks Error 6138,105 is the common error which you may find when you try to access the data file. If you try to access QuickBooks company data file in the old or previous version of QuickBooks program which was updated in the newer version of QuickBooks. Another main reason can be when you tried to access QuickBooks Desktop Payroll data file in the old or previous version of QuickBooks which was updated in the newer version of QuickBooks.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 6138, 105
There is a step by step solution to solve this error, do follow the following steps:
- Ensure you have opened company file in the latest version of QuickBooks on which file was opened last time.
- Go to File > Open or Restore company > Open company file > Browse for file and open it.
- Try to restart your computer which contains company file, If a file being used on standalong/server computer then restart the computer and try to access the data file.
- If a file is used over a network via server then the Re-Scan database server manager. You have to go to the main computer from where a file is being hosted.
- Go to Start icon > All Programs > QuickBooks DataBase Server Manager > Add folder which contains company file and click on start scan.
- Wait for confirmation “QuickBooks company file found”.
- Now try opening company file again.
Hope that these steps will resolve your error. To know more, you can contact to QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support Team or you can dial toll-free no. +1-855-441-4417 to speak with Intuit certified Proadvisors or technical experts.