What is the difference between QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Enterprises?
In today’s article, we are discussing the difference between QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Enterprises
Accounting software plays a very important role to support small and medium-size businesses. QuickBooks has many advantages over the other accounting software in assisting small businesses with accounting needs. If you are smart enough then you know exactly what is the right choice for business needs.
If You need any further support for QuickBooks enterprise, please contact us at +1-855-441-4417.
QuickBooks makes a very smart choice to manage their accounts. But the real problem is to choose the right version for your business. There is so much confusion with various versions leave them without a real solution. Below, we compare the various versions of QuickBooks desktop for Windows: Pro and Enterprise
The perks of QuickBooks Pro
QuickBooks Pro is a simple, deceptively robust, and powerful solution that solves the following every day small-business accounting needs:
- Support up to 3 simultaneous users in a data file
- Revenue and receivables: invoice, statements, credit card, sales receipts, receive payment.
- Payable and expenditures: purchase order, item receipts, pay bills.
- Job costing.
- Inventory part tracking.
- Time and mileage tracking.
- Sales tax: collect and pay sales tax.
- Multiple currencies.
- Price level: fixed.
- Reports: budget, robust operational and financial reporting.
Many accounting experts can lift QuickBooks Pro beyond its essential limits with a lot of workarounds, and even a mid-market company could use it for 80% of its daily needs. This is true even though we have all heard often-repeated tales of large businesses that should be on some Oracle product rather than QuickBooks Pro.
The perks of QuickBooks Enterprise
The majority of that being stated, in the engine—in some key preferences and beneath certain menus—QuickBooks Enterprise opens up a much larger world of accounting solutions.
Following some keys:
- Sale: advanced pricing module, mobile sales order fulfillment, customization of cost forms.
- Inventory: multi-warehouse tracking, FIFO valuation method, barcode scanning.
- Reporting: Non-posting cost report, assembly shortage report, and advanced reporting module.
- File size and Cache supports the file size up to 1GB, up to 30 users simultaneously in a file, up to 800 employees.
difference between QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Enterprises
- In QuickBooks Pro, you can maximum add 3 users and In QuickBooks Enterprises you can add 30 users.
- In QuickBooks Pro your QuickBooks Data file size up to 150 to 200 MB and In QuickBooks enterprises your QuickBooks Data file up to 1 GB.
I hope you find this blog useful. If you need any further information related to this topic or QuickBooks. Or if you are facing any issue while using QuickBooks. Or your QuickBooks is not working. Please feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Help Service +1-855-441-4417. Our intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will give you Quality and instant support.