What is QuickBooks Web Connector & How its Work ?
Managing Product Order and customers information is much easier with intuits QuickBooks . There are two ways to integrate your store with QuickBooks : through IIF File export and through Intuits Web Connector software .
Before You Get Started :
- Web Connector uses the valuation API , which is included with pro , premium , Gold ,and platinum plans,
- Your Store must be live on your domain for web connector to work
- Your Domain must have an active SSL(Secure Sockets Layer ) installed .
Web Connector Integration Step By Step :
Inuit’s Web Connector enables Web-Based applications like volusion to exchange data with QuickBooks Product so you can manage your store’s data with Intuits software .
STEP 1: Reset IIF Exports :
The first step is to make sure you haven’t already exported data to QuickBooks using the IIF export method . To Check if you have :
- Go To Inventory > Import/Export and click The QuickBooks Export Tab .
- In The reset Export Status section on the right side of the page , click the drop down next to the reset button if it shown any dates , This indicates you have used IIF and will need to reset your data .