what is QuickBooks Pro Error: HTTP and Status 404. How to fix it?
When opening a client company through QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA), the user receives the error: HTTP Status 404
Why is this happening?
The server was not able to display the requested page.
- Error code 404 appears and crashes the active program window.
- Error 404 when running the same program then your system frequently crashes.
- When QuickBooks error 404 is displayed.
- Installation not completed.
- When QuickBooks related files deleted accidentally.
How to fix it?
To address this issue:
- Log out of QBOA.
- Close all other open windows and tabs, within the browser.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Completely close the browser.
- Re-launch the browser.
- Log back into QBOA.intuit.com.
- Click on the client company name, to launch it.
- The client company should now open without an error.
Note: If you are still receiving the error message, try connecting to QBOA from another computer. This may be a sign of intermittent internet connection issues. or contact Support for QuickBooks Error team.