What is QuickBooks Point Of Sale Invalid Product Number or why it is occur?
While using the software, QuickBooks invalid product number is most common error. When users try to open or register Point of Sale, see the following error : Error code 176109: Invalid Product Code or Invalid Product Number.
This is happen when:-
- POS Entitlement folder contains damaged files;,
- During POS installation an incorrect product code has been used;,
- You are not logged into Windows as an administrator.
- Right-click on Start button and choose File Explorer.
- Then, click the View tab and check the Hidden items check-box.
- After check the hidden box, Navigate in the left window to: C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.
- Select all the files in the folder and press Delete.
- For the registration open Point of Sale again and complete the process.
For more assistance about Windows 7 and Vista, you can visit QuickBooks Enterprise Support.