What is Quickbooks error code H505?
Quick Books Error Code H505 is the categorized as the Problem with Multi-user hosting set up. The general consequence of this error is when you are trying to access your company file on other systems at the same time and that system lacks certain installation setup. This ends up with error H 505.
Causes for Quick Books Error Code H505
- When you try to access the company file that is placed on other computers, and the QuickBooks software fails to reach the server causes the error H202.
- QuickBooks installed in the system server name is set up to allow all the shared connections to the company file, but the QuickBooks software is unable to communicate causing error H202.
- When you are attempting to open your company file placed on another computer, that requires additional installation and setup for successful approach causes errors H101, H303, and H505
Resolutions for the QuickBooks Error Support Code H505
- By creating exception settings for firewall.
- By analyzing QuickBooks hosting settings.
- By changing settings of QuickBooks folder location.
Hopefully, this answer will satisfied you and resolve your error code H505 query.