What is QuickBooks Error Code-6098,-5? How to fix it?
- QuickBooks error code-6098,-5 is the most common errors faced by the QuickBooks user. It occurs due to corrupted registry enter or the system user requires administrator permission.
Generally, this error occurs during setting up or using of this application with the multi-user mode and it is very difficult to identify the reason of error prompt.
For the complete investigation and resolving the error, we advise you to download the QuickBooks File Doctor repair tools. It will help you to easily identify to your system and network connections will installed properly for multi-user mode or not.
In case if you are unable to fix this error using QB repair tool or QuickBooks File Doctor then you need to follow the following instructions and you can fix the error manually.
- Open Control Panel.
- In the control panel window, double click at User Accounts.
- Go to property option
- Select the Group member option
- Go to other option
- Push at drop-down and select the Administrators in the list
- Click apply and then ok.
- Click OK again to close the window of User Accounts.
- Now, restart the system your issue will be fixed.