What is QuickBooks Error Code 6000 301
QuickBooks Error Code 6000 301 is coming that is Quickbooks Error Code 6000 301 , then QuickBooks is not a able to open the company file due to file not able to save to the local hard disk either hard disk of a server or QuickBooks database server manager is already running .
Here, read the answer to solve this error on your own:
“Warning: An error occurred when QuickBooks Desktop tried to access the company file. Please try again. If the error still occurs, please contact Intuit Technical Support.”
These are the main cause of the error -6000, -301:
- One of these QuickBooks Desktop Support Files is damaged.
- The Transaction Log (TLG) file is damaged.
- The Network Descriptor (ND) file is damaged.
- The Data Source Name (DSN) file is damaged.
- The company file is damaged.
- Encryption software is installed.
You can Fix this QuickBooks Error 6000 301 by applying the following solution:
To fix QuickBooks error 6000 301, you just need to follow the given below steps:
Solution 1: Update your QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release
- You can update your QuickBooks manually.
- QuickBooks update automatically.
- QuickBooks, download automatically in future.
Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release. But if the error still occurs the go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Rename the QuickBooks support files
- Open the folder that contains your company file.
- Search the files with extensions .tlg, .nd and/or .dsn. with the same name as your QuickBooks file.
- Now Right-click on each file and Rename. Add the word .OLD to each file.
Note: These files are automatically recreated by QuickBooks.
If after complete this process. you are still facing the problem the go to the next solution: