What is Quickbooks Error Code 324?
QuickBooks error code unable to find the account when logging in to your bank website if the account has been closed at the bank and therefore no longer shows up on the website. QuickBooks error 324 means that QuickBooks online can’t find your account on your financial institution’s website, by this means may be caused by any of the following:
- Then your Financial Institution changed the account and moved it to a new account.
- The nickname of your account changed.
- Your financial institution issued a new credit card or account number.
- Your credit card or bank account closed.
Tips for resolving Error 106, Error 168 or Error 324.
- You can now resolve Error 324 by clicking on theReconnect my account link that is displayed after the error message. Following the steps to select your updated account with the financial institution.
- If you don’t see theReconnect my account link or any indications of a problem or maintenance on your bank or credit card’s website, you can try to manually update your account within QuickBooks Online. Click the Update button in the upper right corner. For more information about updates, see article Information about automatic and manual updates (downloaded transactions). Try running three manual updates during non-peak hours.
Steps to fix banking error 324:
- Select Update to make sure that the error is really the current error on your account.
- If the error occurs, select Check Connections in the error banner.
* Note for U.S. customers about Wells Fargo Bank:
When trying to set up the connection to your Wells Fargo business or personal account (if you have both), this error is caused by the way Wells Fargo presents the accounts to us. To see the missing account and be able to connect to it with QuickBooks Online, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your account directly on the Wells Fargo website.
- On the first screen under Account Summary, use the drop-down arrow to select your business account, then clickGo.
- Select the optionSet as Default View.
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online and set up the connection in online banking using the steps in article
- There is no way to show both the business and personal accounts as the default view at the same time; therefore, you’ll have to toggle these on their website each time you’d like to update your accounts in QuickBooks Online for the non-default account.
Still need help? If you have tried all of the above suggestions and the issue persists for more than 48 hours, please contact Support for QuickBooks Online .