What is QuickBooks Error Code 15270 and how to fix it ?
QuickBooks Error Code 15270 is related to QuickBooks Payroll function. This error stops you from downloading the payroll updates. The error code come with the massage “ Error 15270 : The payroll update did not complete successfully. The update is missing a file.
Symptoms of Error 15270
- Error 15270 crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 15270 when running the same program.
- “Quickbooks Error Code 15270” is displayed.
- Windows runs and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Repairing QuickBooks Error 15270
1. First, Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Then, Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you want to uninstall and click Uninstall.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate quickbooks error 15270 error. Then, Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
Click “Start” Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click “CMD”, then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
I hope it will help you to resolve this error if not then call QuickBooks Customer Support team.
Follow this solution, It will also resolve your issue.
- Choose Help menu at the top.
- Select Update QuickBooks.
- Now, Click on the Options tab.
- Download QuickBooks update automatically by clicking Mark All.
- Click Save.
- Next, Go to Update Now option.
- Put a check on Reset update box on the check box
- A pops up appear on screen after download completed. Click close.
- Now, re-open QuickBooks.