What is QuickBooks Error 6144,-103 & How to Fix ?
QuickBooks allows users to interlink their checking account with this accounting software package. There are several perks of doing therefore. Firstly, users will directly perform transactions through QB. Also, all of your bank transactions are automatically recorded. Hence, you’ll be ready to simply reconcile accounts. you’ll be able to additionally import bank data in Web Connect format.
Why this issue is appearing?
Network Descriptor file works to store a particular path to the corporate file and name the actual server from wherever the file is shared. These error messages seem once the network descriptor file incorporates a wrong path to access your QuickBooks company file or QuickBooks Database Manager uses a corrupted user account on the Windows.
Fixing Quickbooks Errors
When multi-user hosting access is blocked in the QuickBooks software, you may experience these errors:
- If you can try to open a company file, while you using QuickBooks an error -6144,-103 may appear.
- If you use QuickBooks try to open a company file, an error -6144,0 may appear.
How to resolve the problem?
There are a pair of solutions recommended by intuit and you’ll be able to apply these solutions to repair the problem. There are nice probabilities of partitioning the issue with the answer one however you’ll got to perform alternative accessible solutions if your problem persists. Orderly performed solutions can end in resolved issue.
To fix this, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the online bank login page but not through QuickBooks.
- If you cannot access the login page then your bank’s server might be down or your internet connection might not be working. If the page opens, then continue with the next step.
- Copy the bank url and paste it into QuickBooks.
- Now log into the bank account with correct credentials.
Sometimes users tries to operate QuickBooks Online software under multi-user mode, so they occur many error:
- While trying to access company file QuickBooks may collide with QuickBooks Error -6144, -103.
- While trying to access company file QuickBooks may collide with QuickBooks Error -6144, 0.
For more information about Error we provide a QuickBooks Error Support Number “+1 855 441 4417. Our support team will help you to easily fix this issue or you can also visit https://www.wizxpert.com/quickbooks-error-support/