What is QuickBooks Enterprise error code 6073 ? why its appear?
QB Enterprise error code 6073 is identical errors. QuickBooks Error Code -6073 can occur when opening the QuickBooks company file (.qbw) in multi-user configurations.They occur for one of the following reasons:
- The file is open in Single User mode on the machine hosting the file.
- The file is still being accessed by another workstation and is in Single User mode.
- The file is located in a read-only network folder.
- The files are hosted on a Linux server and are using more than one set of login credentials to sign on to the shared folder.
- The file was being accessed by remote software (LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, etc.) and the host computer still sees that user as actively logged on.
Also, QuickBooks Enterprise Error Code – 6073 can happen when opening the QuickBooks organization record (.qbw) in multiuser setups. This mistake code has different possible causes: For more information visit Enterprise Error Support