What are the quickbooks certification exam questions?
In preparation for the QuickBooks Certified User exam, we’ve put together a set of practice exercises and example exam questions for you to review. These materials are meant to help you familiarize yourself with the areas of the exam, but it is not comprehensive across all the objectives
Certiport has additional resources for your classroom and self-paced test preparation including software, courseware, and practice tests, please contact Certiport Sales for pricing options.
In preparation for the QuickBooks Certified User exam, we’ve put together a set of practice exercises and example exam questions for you to review. What you’ll find in this packet are:
- Topic areas and objectives for the exam.
- Practice exercises with image assets.
- Practice exam items.
There are some questions :
- What are the difference between ACCOUNTS and ITEMS?
- What are the two primary reports in QuickBooks?
- What are the difference between accrual and cash basis?
- What is the difference between writing a check and entering a bill?
- What is a Sub-Account and why would you use it?
- What is the difference between cost of goods sold and operating expenses?
And they are some relevant Questions which are useful in QuickBooks certification exam.
Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial our QuickBooks tech support phone number+ 1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.