What are the most used reports in QuickBooks/Accounting for understanding the financial health of the business?
If you want to know your business financial position then Quickbooks financial reports give you an idea of it. To know the financial health of your business in QuickBooks. look at these common reports :
- Accounting Accuracy Reports
- Bank Reconciliation Report on the Daily Basis
- The Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- The Cashflow Projection Report
- The Owner’s Distribution Report
- Budget and forecasting report
With these reports you can view your balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows through their Company & Financial reports section. To view a variety of other items you can use these reports, including how much you are paying to each businessperson, the source of your income and expenses and more.