What are the causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060? How to fix it?
Do not worry if you are getting an error message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”. QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is one of the common error and it is not easy to fix it. You cannot access QuickBooks payroll until QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is resolved. The error code and message help us in identifying the possible main causes of this error. Here, I am going to help you to fix this error.
This error can occur due to any one of the following reasons:
- Settings with the expiration date- QuickBooks Payroll checks regularly for subscription expiration date by connecting to Intuit. You need to update their billing information in order to properly access QB Payroll. Up to date subscription settings will help you in avoiding such situations.
- Intuit’s servers are down.
- An old version of your payroll software- Intuit stops support early versions of payroll as they release a new one. For example, QB 2010 is a subsetted version through which you cannot create or print payroll.
- Third party security software- This software can sometimes mistake QB’s connection with Intuit as dangerous and block it altogether.
- Virus or malware- You can perform a full system scan and then pause your security software before opening QB again.
Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
- If the main cause is billing and subscription setting then you can easily fix it. You need to follow the steps given below:
- Open My Account (It is a self-service subscription update feature provided by Intuit.)
- Choose the correct company for which you want to make edits.
- Click on Edit in the billing section.
- Check all the information and make corrections.
- Click save and close to update payment details.
- See a preview of the billing details.
- Click on Save and then log out.
If the error still occurs, then you can contact our certified QB experts who can easily fix this error for you. To know more, or to get any other issues resolved, contact us at QuickBooks Payroll Help Number 1-855-441-4417.