What are the causes of QuickBooks Online Error 12XXX? How o fix it?
You can get any error code ranging from 12000 to 12999 in QuickBooks. QuickBooks error 12XXX occurs while downloading a QuickBooks Online or Payroll update.
Do not worry for all these errors. We will help you to get you know its reasons and solutions with simple and effective methods. You can also get to know about Converting Payroll from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online by clicking on the given link.
Causes of error 12XXX
- These errors are caused by the following factors:
- If QuickBooks not being able to recognizeyour Internet connection on your computer due to the interfere of applications installed like anti-virus protection agents, firewalls, and so on.
- General Internet connection failures.
Fix the error 12XXX
- First, you need to verify that you can access a secure website outside of QuickBooks, such as the sign-in page of your financial institution.
- Check the SSL setting.
- Verify that Internet Explorer is the default browser.
- Review the Internet Explorer settings:
- Openthe Internet Explorer.
- Clickon the Tools > Internet Options.
- Choose the Security tab and click the Globe icon and make sure that security setting for this zoneare no higher than Medium High.
- Choose the Content tab and ensure that the button for content adviser says Enable. If the button says Disable then click the button and enter the password and disable content advise
- Choose the Connections
- Select Never Dial a Connection, ifyou do not use the dial–up node (DUN) on the syst
- Correct ISPshould be selected,If they use the dial–up node (DUN). Click OK.
- Click on the LAN SETTINGS Please make sure that the check-box for automatically detect settings is checked.
- Verify that Use a Proxy Server check-box is clear. If there is a mark, document the complete address and port.
- Click on OK on the LAN settings screen.
- Select the Advanced
- Click on the Restore Advanced Settings
- Under Settings, scroll to locate the Use TLS 1.0, Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 options. (You may not find these options in your Internet Explorer version.)
- Verify Use TLS 1.0 is checked.
- Verify Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 are not checked.
- Click on OK to close the Internet Options window.
- Close the Internet Explorer.
- Restart your computer.
- Open and try to update to the QuickBooks
Hope this article will be worthy and helpful for you. Dial QuickBooks Online Support number 1-855-441-4417 to get more help and support from our team of experts of QuickBooks.