View or Print the Payroll Tax and Wage Summary report
The Quarterly wage reports is a medium to discover the information that is required to know the state and local taxes. For example when on tap on the name of a tax the report will tell you the amount of tax per employee according to their SSN (Social Security number). To print your quarterly wage reports you just need to follow the steps given below:
To print your quarterly wage reports from QuickBooks.
- Choose Employees in the section Payroll Center.
- Click the File Forms tab.
- Click on View/Print forms & W-2s.
- Enter Payroll PIN then Click OK.
- Click Filed Forms from the upper-left corner of the Payroll Tax Center window.
- Select the forms you want to view or print.
- At bottom of the list of filings, click Open/Save.
The withholding account sums are the sums that you recorded to date for the worker’s government pay charges withheld and the representative’s Social Security and Medicare charges, so QuickBooks needs to twofold these figures to get the real Social Security and Medicare charges owed.
View the Payroll Tax and Wage Summary report
You can see in this report the total and taxable wages which are subject to state and federal withholding.
Steps to See The Payroll Tax and Wage Summary report
- Click on the report from the left navigation bar.
- Search the report by clicking on the search box. A drop-down list will open. Now start entering the report name to find it on the list.
- Now choose Payroll Tax and Wage Summary.
- Choose a time period from the Date Range drop-down menu.
- From the work location in drop-down menu selects a specific work location to see a list of taxes and wages paid at that location.
- Click Run Report.
This is a great way to find the information you need for state or local taxes. For example, when you click the name of a tax in the report results, you can see all the information such as the amount of tax paid per employee by Social Security number (SSN).
Hope you will be able to print quarterly wage reports from QuickBooks Payroll yourself. Still, if you need any help regarding any topic in QuickBooks. Then please Dial our QuickBooks customer service number +1-855-441-4417