QuickBooks won’t open, has stopped working or not responding sometime. Why?
Sometime whenever you open QuickBooks Desktop, you see an error in front of our screen or sometime you cannot see an error but your system may be freeze or hang out. So many issues can be occur some of them are given below: –
- If your company name is too long then these type of error can also shown.
- Damaged or missing file.
- Corruption on your hard drive where you can store.
- Damaged program files or QuickBooks Desktop installation.
- Damaged Windows operating system which has a serious bug.
Below are the some important terms about the QuickBooks Desktop: –
- Firstly sure that your QuickBooks Desktop is on the latest version.
- QuickBooks Online requires the windows regional settings to be set to. Make sure that you are using the right regional settings.
- The following troubleshooting steps are specific to Windows operating system those are not the QB’s product.
Reboot and temporarily disable your antivirus program.
- Reboot your computer.
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop. If the error persists, temporarily disable your antivirus.
For more information about QuickBooks we also provide a QuickBooks Enterprise Support, you can also contact our toll free number +1-855-441-4417.