QuickBooks Unable To Turnoff Online Banking ? Someone tell me how to solve this ?
Try below-given solutions to fix this issue.
SOLUTION1: Resort the chart of your company accounts
Use Standard Data Troubleshooting.This solution can fix your issue immediately so just implement the given solution.
SOLUTION2: Merge your account into a new bank account
- Create a backup.
- Now create a new bank account.
- For the new bank account, Use the same bank account.
- Click No for Set Up online services.
- Now Merge the older account into the newer account.
- If for this account there is pending, an unmatched transaction in the Online Banking Center, then you can not merge your account into the new account.
- These steps include all present transaction into the new account.
- All your transaction in the old account un-reconciled in the newer account.
- Now continue to set up online banking.
SOLUTION2: Export and re-import chart of your account
- Export COA to your computer.
- Open the file with the help of Microsoft Excel.
- Search the corrupted account.
- Make Enable to Disable Online Banking option: Change Yes to No for all online banking column option i.e
OLBANKING, OLTAB, OLBILLPAY, OLENABLED .
- Click the office button > Save > Yes on the followed questions.
- Next, Close MS Excel and click N not to save your file.
- Now Re-import the COA file to QuickBooks Desktop.
If the error still occurs in your Quickbooks then you should contact QuickBooks Error Support Team.