QuickBooks not printing . Guide me ?
We need to create a new Qbprint component in QuickBooks to fix this.
- Locate the Qbprint.qbp. For Windows 8, 7 and Vista: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX (where 20XX represents the version of QuickBooks. Example: QuickBooks2015)
- Right-click the Qbprint.qbp file for your version of QuickBooks.
- Select Delete.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Print any forms in QuickBooks.
To check for a popup blocker:
- Hold down the control (Ctrl) key and keep it held down, then select Print.
- If this does not work after 30 seconds or so, cancel the dialog, then repeat the process using the Alt key
- If that doesn’t work, try the Shift key.
- Finally, try Ctrl + Alt.
Read more here Bout Quickbooks Not printing Toll Free Number 8554414417