quickbooks Error code 6150 how can i fix it?
According to Intuit, Error Code -6150, -1006: “An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to create, open, or use the company file” is an error that has multiple possible causes. The possible causes include:
- your company file (.qbw) is damaged and you were attempting to backup or create a portable file (.qbm)
- your QuickBooks installation is damaged
- you were attempting to open a portable file (.qbm) but QuickBooks wasn’t open
- the QuickBooks company file extension was changed or is the wrong type
- you were attempting to restore a QuickBooks for Macintosh backup file in QuickBooks for Windows