QuickBooks Error Code 12029
QuickBooks Error code 12029 can occur when you are updating your QuickBooks Software or updating a QuickBooks payroll service. QuickBooks not being able to utilize your Internet connection on your computer and also be caused by general Internet connection failures.
The error is caused by:
- Internet connection timeout that is forbid QB from accessing the server.
- Problem appear in internet connectivity.
- Internet security or firewall settings that are blocking the connection packets.
- The fact that Internet Explorer might not be the default browser.
- Incorrect SSL settings.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 12029 is mentioned below:
- Start your system as an administrator.
- Got to Start button and select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and click System Restore.
- Select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” in the new window option and hit next.
- Choose recent system restore point from “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then go Next.
- On the confirmation window click Next.
- Then restart the PC after finishing restoration.