My payroll is not updating .
The first thing you need to do is close the all QuickBooks processes that are running in the background:
- Go to your Task Manager.
- Highlight all applications that start with .qb, QuickBooks, or Intuit.
- Click End Task at the bottom.
You can repair your QuickBooks. After repairing, let’s make sure that your QuickBooks is on its latest release . Lastly, download the latest tax table to process payroll in QuickBooks:
- Go to Employees > Get QuickBooks Payroll Updates.
- Click to select Download entire payroll update.
- Click Update.
- After the completion of download , a message will occur “A new tax table and/or updates to your payroll tax forms have been installed on your computer. Click OK to read about the changes.” will appear. Then, Click OK.