Lost Connection to Company File

Hi everyone,

So, I’m running QB Pro 2019 Desktop. I have a problem that seems to be somewhat common, but QB support has been no help. While working with QB, for a short time, it will freeze and I’ll get a message that says QB has lost connection with my company file and has to abort. I’ve gone to their self help section where I found some “solutions” that ranged from moving the file to a different location to permissions and more. None worked. I called tech support and after a series of questions, she gave me the exact “solutions” that don’t correct the issue. I’ve been trying to find a third party tech support that might be able to log on to my computer, remotely, and fix the problem. After losing work, multiple times, because I forgot to save it every minute or two, I’m exploring a different software solution, but I like QB. Any help would be great!!

Add Comment
    1 Answer(s)
      The company file must be on a computer hard drive, is it? I mean an installed hard drive, not a portable one and not the cloud or a cloud folder.

Two quick thoughts:

• Perhaps you are running low on memory.

Regards,

Adrian

Answered on August 28, 2019.
      Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.