In QuickBooks Web Connector, How can add the new web service?

what should I do if I need to add the new web service in QuickBooks Web Connector?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Hey there I’m Olivia and I am living in Washington (District of Califonia), United States

Adding a new Web service to the list of Web services that QuickBooks Web Connector QBWC can communicate with is as easy for the user as downloading a file. (Files with a .qwc extension are XML files that describe a Web service designed to interact with QuickBooks and are opened automatically by the QBWC.) Users of Quicken’s online banking features will immediately recognize the user interface because it was based on the Quicken One Step Update feature.

The QuickBooks Web Connector can be used with any QuickBooks desktop product supported by the QuickBooks SDK or the QBPOS SDK, including:

• U.S. editions of QuickBooks Financial Software products like
  • Enterprise Solutions
  • Premier (2002 or later)
  • Pro (2002 or later)
  • Simple Start (2006 or later)
  • QuickBooks Point of Sale (v4.0 or later)
  • Canadian editions of QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise (2003 or later)
  • UK editions of QuickBooks Pro or Accountant Edition (2003 or later

An installer for the QuickBooks Web Connector software is available to everyone as a free download from the QuickBooks Web Connector download page. Developers may refer their customers to this page or redistribute the installer to their customers.

To get more information regarding this read our blogs: https://www.wizxpert.com/quickbooks-web-connector-error-qbwc1085-or-exception-typeerror/

Answered on April 16, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.