import QB Enterprise desktop to QBO?
Import from Quickbooks Pro/Premier for Windows
1. Open QuickBooks Desktop.
2. Click Company > Export Company File to QuickBooks Online.
If you do not see this option, use the given steps to update QuickBooks Desktop:
a. Go to Help option and Click Help > Update QuickBooks.
b. Select all updates in the Update Now window.
c. Click Get Updates.
d. Click Close.
e. Click File > Exit.
f. Open QuickBooks again and complete installing the updates
3. List your QuickBooks Online login info, accept the Terms of Service, and click Submit.
4. If you have inventory in your company file and are importing from the newest version of QuickBooks 2015, you will see this screen, unless skip to step 5.
5. Choose the online company you want to import your company data into, or choose to create a new company file.
6. Click OK, Got it. We’ll email you when we’re done! option
Have question? Contact QuickBooks Support Number.