I’m not so much aware about the Multi-Monitor Support features in QuickBooks 2018. Anyone here to explain?

I think it’s used for multi-display and multi-head and is generally used for multiple physical display devices and also it improves the reliability. I need to know more about this.

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

SO you want to know about multi-monitor support features in QuickBooks? read this

Multi-Monitor Support features in QuickBooks 2018

I know what you’re thinking. If you have had multiple monitors in the past, you probably could spread out the entire QuickBooks Desktop application across those monitors or assign QuickBooks to the specific monitor you wanted to use, right? So you’re wondering how this new Multi-monitor Support is any different? How does tremendously sound?

if you need any QuickBooks Support then click on the given link

I know what you’re thinking. If you have had multiple monitors in the past, you probably could spread out the entire QuickBooks Desktop application across those monitors or assign QuickBooks to the specific monitor you wanted to use, right? So you’re wondering how this new Multi-monitor Support is any different? How does tremendously sound? Read more…

Answered on December 2, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.