I’m not able to Sign in to Intuit Online Payroll or QuickBooks Online Payroll account what should I do?
Solution1: first check if you are using the correct web address to sign in or not
- If you are using QuickBooks Online payroll, sign in to qbo.intuit.com.
- If you are using an intuit online payroll sign in to iop.intuit.com.
Solution 2: make sure that you are using the correct user ID
- Use your email address in the user id field.
- If you have a common user ID use it to log in.
- Recall the email address you used when you signed up
If you are using the correct email address, try to remember the passwords are case sensitive and make sure there are no spaces.
If you do not remember your user id or password, you can have your user id emailed to you and then reset your password.
- Sign in to your online account
- Select cannot access your account?
- Enter your email address or user-id
- Verify your email. intuit will send you an email with your user id and a link to sign in or to reset your password. The confirmation screen will confirm the email address intuit has sent your login credentials. If your password is the issue, the email gives you the option to change your password.
I did not receive the email.
- Check-in your spam or junk folder to see if the email is listed there.
- Try to add [email protected] to your mail safe sender’s list.
No access to your email
- If you dot have access to the email account you used to sign up for your online account, see Email Change Request Process