I want to cancel the direct deposit paycheck in Intuit payroll. How to do it ?
Let me help you to cancel the direct deposit paycheck in Intuit Payroll.
Let’s get start. You need to do some following simple steps. Then you will find that it will stop the paycheck to employee’s bank from posting it.
Let’s start to do Step-by-Step:
- On the QuickBooks menu bar,go to Employees< Edit Paychecks.
- 2. On the EditPaychecksscreen, change both the Show paychecks through/from dates to the date of the chec
- 3. Press Tabkey of keyboard.
- On the Edit/Void Paychecks screen,select the paycheck to be voided,
- Clickon Void.
- enter “yes,”in the pop-up box and then click on Void.
- Review the terms and conditions, choose the checkboxsaying you agree if you agree.
- Repeat steps 5 to8 for each paycheck needing to be voided.
- Close the Edit/Void Paycheckswindow after cancellation.
- select the Employeeson the menu bar.
- Select Send Payroll Datafrom the Employees Menu.
- Click on Sendthen you will note that there are no direct deposit checks to send.
- Review the Bank Register used to process employee payrolland verify the canceled paycheck(s).
Before doing all these steps, you need to consider some things. To get to know these caution, visit the link: How to cancel the direct deposit paycheck in Intuit payroll.