I want Set Up Statements in QuickBooks Online.
The statement is a type of report that you send to your customers. It contains all the transactions made by the customer during a period of time.
Statements are a great way to provide a recap of the products and/or services that were billed to a customer and payments received from a customer over a period of time, typically one month.
If you prefer to send invoices to your customers then there is no need to send them a statement.
Looking for QuickBooks Support Click on the link
Set Up Statements
You have 3 options to choose from when you set up statements. It all depends on how much detailed information you want to provide to your customers on their purchase:
- Sign in to QuickBooks account then go to the Gear Icon>Account and Setting>Company Setting.
- On the left side of menu Choose Sales option.
- Scroll down to select the statement option then you will get the three options shown in the below image.
- The first option is List each transaction as a single line shown in below image.
- The second option is List each transaction including all details line shown in below image.
- Third one is Show aging table at the bottom of the statement this option provides list of charges billed this categorized by how long they have been outstanding
- Once you have made the changes then click on save option.