I am not able to send mails in QuickBooks. Can anyone help me to fix this problem ?
Change, If QuickBooks Is running as administrator
- Select properties of QuickBooks
- Select Compatibility Tab.
- Next, turn off Run this program as Admin and Click Ok.
- Restart your QuickBooks software.
Ensure that Email preference setup is correct on your QuickBooks:
- Select Edit > Preferences > Send Forms.
- Click on My Preference option, Now set Send e-mail using an option that you want to use and press OK.
- Close all programs also close QuickBooks.
- Restart your desktop window.
- Restart QuickBooks.
- Now Email the report or transaction.
Correct set up of email preference in Internet Explorer(Microsoft Edge)
- Close your QuickBooks Software.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Press on Tools > Internet Options, then click on Programs tab.
- Next, In the Program tab Set correct email as the default email program and then click on Apply and Press OK.
- Close Internet Explorer.
- Again Open QuickBooks.
- Attempt to email report or transaction.
Test MAPI32.dll file by emailing an attachment document from MS Word
- Reboot your computer to close and reopen Windows.
- Open a blank doc in MS Word.
- Select File > Send > Email > as Pdf attachment.
- If the Email shows the error when attaching the document, Contact QuickBooks Technical Support to resolve this issues.
Repair MAPI32.dll file
- Close all running programs.
- Press the Windows Start button and select Computer.
- Go to C drive > Windows > System32.
- Double click on Fixmapi.exe and follow any of the given onscreen instructions.
- Now, Reboot your computer.
- If the Error persists do a clean install of QuickBooks.