I am getting trouble in QuickBooks Error code 140305 while adding customers? what is it an do i resolve this.?
You have attempting to run a financial exchange in Point of Sale. You have reached the maximum allowed number of customers in your QuickBooks Financial Software.
Why is this happening?
There are three possible causes for this message:
- You have reached the maximum number of customers list entries in QuickBooks.
- Your QuickBooks customer list may be damaged.
- Your company file may be damaged.
How to fix it:-
To resolve this issue, use one of the following solutions:
- Remove unused customers in Point of Sale and QuickBooks.
- Upgrade QuickBooks to the Enterprise edition which will effectively double the number of customers the program can contain.
- If you discover that the customer list in QuickBooks has not reached its maximum, resort the list to correct possible damage:
- Resolve basic data damage.
Need any help you can contact Support for QuickBooks Point of Sale team.