I am getting QuickBooks Error code H505 again and again. How can I feix this error?

Answered

While I am  using  my company file, I am getting error H505. Please, help me to get resolve from this error.

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)
Best answer

QuickBooks Error Code H505 is the categorized as – Problem with Multi-user hosting set up The general consequence of this error is when you are trying to access your company file on another computer and that computer lacks certain the installation setup. This is ends the  error H 505.

Causes for Quick Books Error Code H505.

• When you try to access the company file that is placed on another computer, and the QB software fails to reach the server causes the error H202.
  • QB installed in the system server name is set up to allow all the shared connections to the company file, but the QB software is unable communicate causing error H202.
  • When you are attempting to open your company file placed on another computer, that requires additional installation and setup for successful approach causes errors H101, H303, and H505.

Intuit QuickBooks Error Code H505 Encounter.

You system may have firewall security software that may block access to computer where the company file is located.

• The QB software fails to obtain the Internet Protocol (IP) address of  the computer where the company file is located
  • the ND file is damaged
  • The hosting configuration setting is not correct.
Answered on May 29, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.