I am getting QuickBooks Error code 140300 while creating items? what is it an do i resolve this.?
Not to be the worry. I am here to solve your problem.
First, you need to know the meaning of the QuickBooks Error code 140300. It means that “You have reached the maximum allowed number of items”.
You are getting this error message while attempting to run a Financial Exchange:
Error code 140300: You have reached the maximum allowed number of items in your QuickBooks Financial Software inventory. Sales and receiving information for all newly added items will be recorded in your financial software using the general descriptions POS [Sales Tax].
Cause of the QuickBooks error code 140300 is:
The maximum number of the limit of the items is 14,500 in QuickBooks. I think you have been reached this limit in QuickBooks. So, you are getting this error.
You need to try the following steps to resolve this error as:
There are two solutions if you have crossed the maximum limit of items.
- To send information to QuickBooks in summary fashion, please change the preferences in Point of Sale:
- Select the File > Preferences > Company.
- Choose the Financial preference.
- Choose Summarized item totals in the section Send receipts and vouchers with,
- Click on the Save and then perform a financial exchange with QuickBooks.
You have reached the maximum allowed number of items in your QuickBooks financial software inventory. Sales and receiving info for all fresh extra things are recorded in your financial software using the general descriptions of Sale tax(POS).
How To Fix It?
- Change the preferences in point of Sale to send info to QuickBooks in outline fashion:
- Choose File > Preferences > Company.
- Select the financial preference.
- In the section Send receipts and vouchers with, choose Summarized item totals.
- Click Save then perform a financial exchange with QuickBooks.
- Upgrade QuickBooks to the QuickBooks Enterprise edition that allows for over 100,000 inventory things, vendors, and customers.