I am getting Error: HTTP Status 404? What is the reason and how to fix this error?
HTTP Status 404 is one of the most common error received by QuickBooks user while opening a client company through QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA).
Why this error occur?
The server was not able to display the requested page. This error is a client side error in which the page has been removed or moved and the URL was not changed accordingly, or you typed the incorrect URL. The simple meaning of this error is that the webpage does not exist with the entered URL.
How to fix it?
To address this issue:
- Log out of QBOA.
- Close all other open windows and tabs, within the browser.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Completely close the browser.
- Re-launch the browser.
- Log back into QBOA.intuit.com.
- Click on the client company name, to launch it.
Another way to resolve this error 404:
- Refresh the page.
- Clear cache and cookies of the browser.
- Check the URL.
- Scan for the Malware or virus.
- Contact the Webmaster.
The client company should now open without an error.
Note: If you are still receiving the error message, try connecting to QBOA from another computer. This may be a sign of intermittent internet connection issues. Or contact Support team For QuickBooks Error.