I am getting Error: HTTP Status 404? What is the reason and how to fix this error?
HTTP Status 404 is one of the most common error received by QuickBooks user while opening a client company through QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA).
Why this error occur?
The server was not able to display the requested page.
How to fix it?
To address this issue:
- Log out of QBOA.
- Close all other open windows and tabs, within the browser.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Completely close the browser.
- Re-launch the browser.
- Log back into QBOA.intuit.com.
- Click on the client company name, to launch it.
The client company should now open without an error.
Note: If you are still receiving the error message, try connecting to QBOA from another computer. This may be a sign of intermittent internet connection issues. Or contact Support team For QuickBooks Error.