I am getting error code -6175,0 when QuickBooks trying to access the company file. How to fix this problem?

I do not understand  what should I do to fix error code-6175,0. Please, provide me its reasons and solutions .

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Error code-6175,0 occurs when you tried to host multi-user access for your company data file.

This error occurs due to following factors:

• When QuickBooks Desktop is unable to start the QuickBooks service needed by the Qb Data Service user to host company files due to time-out of a program.
  • It may cause due to firewall software, content blockers (cyber sitter programs), or there may be other issues that can prevent the service from starting.

To Fix this error code -6175, 0; you need to follow instructions discussed below as:

• Download QuickBooks File Doctor.
    • Install and use QuickBooks File Doctor.
    • See QuickBooks File Doctor:
    •  Fix your company file or network (US, CA, and the UK) to use QuickBooks File Doctor.

If you are unable to do all above tasks or if your issue still exists, please try these advanced troubleshooting steps.

• First, make sure that QBDataServiceUser is configured with Power User or Administrator rights. For more information, refer to Multi-user configuration requires Windows Admin rights.
    • Confirm that QBW32.exe, QBUpdate.exe, QBDBMgr.exe, and QBDBMgrN.exe have been given the correct access rights for any firewall or system security software.

For Additional detail: https://www.wizxpert.com/quickbooks-error-code-6175/

Answered on June 1, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.