How to use QuickBookserror code 108 ?
Can anyone suggest something other than QuickBooks error code 108 it is has been three full weeks and Chase says they will no longer support QuickBooks online and QuickBooks says it is their coding issue but can not give a timeframe for a fixed code?
QuickBooks Error code 108 is used to message on the bank website that requires you to take a action. Some examples are:
New terms of service
A special offer
An announcement regarding maintenance or other site changes
To solve the QuickBooks error code 108 sign into your bank’s website and work through any messages that require your acknowledgment. Make a sure all messages are then attempted a bank update. For manual update steps see our related knowledge base article QuickBooks Information about automatic and manual updates downloaded transactions.
You might not see the message if your pop-up blockers You can make sure all blockers are suppressed by holding down the CTRL key while the page is loading.
Still, need help If you have tried all of the above suggestions and the issue persists for more than 24 hours please contact QuickBooks Online Customer Care.
In the meantime, you can use web-connect to important a bank data file directly into QuickBooks Online. For more information, see Can upload bank transactions Can I import more than 90 days of bank transactions using Web Connect.
Read this and follow the given instructions in order to fix this problem.
- The first user needs to log in to their banks account using the appropriate Bank’s site.
- Then go through any message that needs for your acceptance.
- Proper ensure that all, the message is sent. You can go through KB information manual all downloaded transactions.
- In case you don’t see the message, then you need to turn on your pop up blocker by using the Ctrl key.
- If the persisting problem, not resolved from above troubleshooting steps within 48 hours, then you can seek to QuickBooks online customer support, or you can use web connect in order to import a data of banks file into QuickBooks online directly.