How to upload QuickBooks File to QuickBooks Online?
Here In this blog, we will discuss how to upload QuickBooks file to QuickBooks online.
Follow the following steps to upload the QuickBooks file to QuickBooks online:
- Firstly open the PC.
- Then Upload the file.
- After then open the QuickBooks desktop.
- Click On Company–>Export company file to QuickBooks online.
- Click Help–>Update QuickBooks.
- Select all the updates in the update now window.
- Click get an update.
- Click close.
- Click File–>Exit.
- Start QuickBooks again and finish installing the updated when prompted.
- Enter your QuickBooks online login info, agree to the term service, and
- If you inventory your file and are importing from the latest version
of QuickBooks you will see this screen. Otherwise, skip step 6.
- Pick the online company you want to import your data into, or
choose to create a new company.
- Click OK then got it.
- The e-mail will send then your work is done.
Then upload the file for QuickBooks online. After this, we can compare the profit and loss and band sheet.
I hope you find this blog useful. If you want any information regarding this article or other articles, then you can call us on contact QuickBooks Support phone number +1-855-441-4417 for more information.