How to unvoid a paycheck in quickbooks
Follow given steps and unvoid a paycheck:
- Open QuickBooks > Click Reports > Select Accountants and Taxes from the context menu.
- Go to the voided transaction and copy the transaction amount.
- Click Lists > Then select Chart of Accounts
- Double click the accountant to open account register which has voided transaction
- Click and display the voided transactions in the account register.
- Next, type and paste the original transaction amount. Click Save button.
Hope this steps will solve your issues if not then you should contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support team.
Go to the account section for choose report menu to use the audit trail report and find out the exact numbers that were on a paycheck and then re-enters the numbers. that’s the only way you will effectively un-void transactions.