How to turn on advanced inventory in QuickBooks Enterprise?
Apply these steps to turn on advanced inventory in QuickBooks-
- Go to the edit menu option and select the preference option.
- In the left-hand side of the panel, you need to select Item and Inventory then fix Company Preference option.
- In the Active Box check the Inventory and Purchase orders.
- Click the Advance Inventory Setting option. if this advance inventory option is grayed out then you have to purchase the feature, and you will need to Sync your user license data online so that QB desktop will recognize it properly.
- In the QuickBooks Desktop please select Help Center then go to manage my License then Sync License Data online.
- Now check the Advance Inventory Settings is no longer grayed out in that.
- You need to Close all the application and re-open the QuickBooks Desktop program.
- After re-start the program if syncing got failed again in the little system but not for all the systems then there may be the system specific problems. Please follow below these steps.
For more help visit our site QuickBooks Online Support Phone Number.