How to solve quickbooks printing problems with invoices ?
Don’t worry, I am here to solve your printing problems in QuickBooks. One of the most possible reason behind this error could be the issue on the template or the PDF file.
Let’s go ahead and repair the Invoice template by following these steps:
- Click on the Lists menu at the top menu.
- Choose Templates.
- Click on the Template button.
- Select New.
- Choose Invoice and click on OK in the Template Type window.
- Right-click on the damaged template in the Template List.
- Choose Make Template Inactive.
- Choose the new template in the Template List.
- Click on the Open Form button.
Hope this answer will be very helpful for you. To get more details and step by step instructions on how to fix printing problems, you can also click on this helpful link: Troubleshooting QuickBooks Printing Problems.