How to solve quickbook error code- 6130,0 ?
We want to QuickBooks error code 6130,0 get you back up and running as quickly as possible. This error may occur for one of the following reasons:
- This error normally occurs when your QuickBooks Desktop file is damaged.
- This error might stop your Database Server Manager Service from running on your computer.
If you are still having problems, after trying to the steps above I recommend contacting our QuickBooks phone support team. They have more tools and resources to check on this for you. I have provided the steps below to get the phone number to contact us. I am confident that one of our QuickBooks phone agents will be able to get this taken of care.
Here’s how you can reach them:
- Navigate in your browser to.
- Choose your QuickBooks Product.
- In the Contact Us page, click on your issue/topic.
- At the bottom, click Get Phone number.
Causes of error code 6130,0:
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of QuickBooks software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent QuickBooks-related software change install or uninstall.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted QuickBooks-related files.
- Runtime Errors code 6130,0 can be used by a variety of factors so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
Resolve QuickBooks error 6130,0:
- Step 1: Repair registry entries combine with error 6130,0.
- Step 2: Plan a full malware scan of your PC.
- Step 3: With disk cleanup clean out your system junk.
- Step 4: Have to update your PC device drivers.
- Step 5: To “Undo” recent system changes apply windows system restore.
- Step 6: Uninstall QuickBooks program combine with error 6130,0 and reinstall it.
- Step 7: Run the windows system file checker.
- Step 8: You have install all available updates of windows.
- Step 9: Clean installation of windows.
For more information you can easily visit on QuickBooks File Doctor