How to Set up QuickBooks Mac Desktop?
In this answer How to Set up QuickBooks Mac Desktop? Today, QuickBooks is the backbone of accounting software because it is one of the best accounting software in the world and its market share is increasing day by day. If you want to install the QuickBooks software in Mac Desktop then read our blog to know complete description
How to set up QuickBooks Mac Desktop
If you have more than one client license, you may set up QuickBooks in multi-user mode to guarantee all user’s clients can access the file at the same time.
- First of all, open the multi-user
- After that, drag the QuickBooks server icon to the application folder.
- After that, click Authenticate to modify the application folder and then enter the Admin username and password and then click OK.
- After that, launch the QuickBooks and then open your company file.
- After that, go to the file and select enable multi-user mode to share your company file
For more information Quickbooks mac desktop with QuickBooks, Dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well-qualified and experienced accounting experts.