How to Set up my vendors in the QuickBooks Pro?
Adding vendors to your QuickBooks Pro Vendor list works the same basic way as adding customers to your Customer list.
- Choose Vendors→Vendor Center or click the Vendors icon at the highest of the screen.
- Click the New vendor button and then opt for the New vendor command from the menu that appears.
- Enter the vendor name.
- (Optional) Enter the name of your contact.
- (Optional) Enter the vendor’s phone details and email address and, if available, the fax details and website addresses.
- Enter the address to that you’re supposed to mail checks.
- (Optional) Check the default Payment Settings tab’s info.
- (Optional) Check the default Tax Settings.
- (Optional) give the default accounts to use with a vendor.
- (Optional) Click the additional information tab and categories the vendor.
- Type zero within the opening Balance text box.
- Enter the conversion date within the As Of date field.
- Save the vendor info by clicking OK.
If you can’t set your vendor in QuickBooks you have to dial QuickBooks Pro Support to contact us for getting instant help.