How to see who did what in QuickBooks?
If you have multi user access in QuickBooks,you want to see who did what or simply the History in QuickBooks, a functionality termed as Audit Log is used. You can obtain the two types of information from this functionality-the information about the changes made in individual transaction and changes made to a range of transaction. And this functionality can only be viewed by the users who have all access rights.
- If you want to see the history of particular transaction, open that..
- Go to more at the bottom of the screen and click it.
- Go to Audit History
- The Audit Trail of this particular transaction will be opened up.
- click Show All if you wanted to expand.
- click Compare if you wanted to compare.
for more info visit https://www.errorsupportquickbooks.com/
or you can 1800 441 4417