How to resolve QuickBooks Error code -619, -816
QuickBooks Error code 619, -816 occur when another user is logged into the company file in single user mode. This error can also occure when transaction log file (.tlg) and the company file (.qbw) mismatch. Make sure your QuickBooks software is updated with the latest version.
Use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to resolve the QuickBooks error code -619, -816:
- Download and install “QuickBooks File Doctor” tool.
- Run the tool.
- You must be logged in as Administrator. If not, it will direct you to do so.
- It will show you two options: Both file damage and network connectivity and Network connectivity only
- Select the first option as it will detect corrupted or damaged files and will help to fix the error -619.
- Next, it will ask for a password. Enter your Admin password.
- It will then ask whether the company file is on Workstation or Server.
- Select “Yes” if you’re using the company file on your server and “No” if using from Workstation.
- Click on “Proceed.”
This will help you solve your issue and if any queries regarding this you can contact through QuickBooks Error Support Toll Free 855-441-4417.