How to resolve Quickbooks Error -6177, 0 code?
Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your QuickBooks Error -6177,0 problems.
- Move the company file to local hard drive
- Change the loacation of company file from server to the C drive.
- You can open the company file in the QuickBooks software from C drive.
- Then save the company file to local C drive.
- Close the company file.
- Restore the portable file from the C drive and save it to the server.
- Select your company file.
- Try to open the file from your server.
- Another way of resolve: If you are using company file that is located on the server computer- download and install QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
This error is generated just for the cause when the file is corrupted or troubleshooting problem occurred in your company file.If this kind of error and any kind of error related to Quickbooks you can contact with Quickbooks Customer Service. They can provide you the expert level suggestions for your problem. They can help you 24*7.
The error code 6177, 0 is one of the most common errors that users encounter while using the accounting software. The Error code 6177, 0 signifies that the software was not able to open the file on the PC and that particular file is inaccessible. The best way to get a solution for error code 6177, 0 is to seek help from Our expert team of QuickBooks Support and fix the error instantly.