How to Resolve Error 3371, status code 11118?

QuickBooks unable to load my license data

Add Comment
3 Answer(s)

Error 3371 Status code 11118: QuickBooks Pro has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience So here’s where it gets fun.  I ended up completely rebuilding the user’s computer.  It worked at my desk. I put the machine back in place and she couldn’t log in. I uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked.  For about a week. Last week it happened to her again and uninstalling/reinstalling worked.  But now I have a second user who is having the same issue.  I’ve gone through all the previous steps with her except the full rebuild.

Answered on June 14, 2017.
Add Comment

Hi Rafael,

follow this solution to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371,

Rename the Intuit entitlement file (QB 2013)

• Firstly close the QuickBooks.
  • Open the entitlement data folder.
  • Enter the information: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 and press Enter.
  • Now, Right click the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file and Delete it.
  • Open Quickbooks and your company file and do the registration.
Answered on June 14, 2017.
Add Comment
First method:

• Press window key + R on your keyboard.
  • After that, a window will open. Enter (or copy and paste) here C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
  • You will reach window explorer at following location
  • Just delete this ecml file. Do a right click and select Delete. Close the window now.
  • After performing this step, Run QuickBooks, Register the product again.

Second Method:

The problem can still occur. If your window is outdated, or updates are not installed. Follow the simple steps below.

For Additional information read the article: https://www.wizxpert.com/how-to-fix-quickbooks-error-3371/

Answered on March 30, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.