How to print paychecks?
Introduction about How to print paychecks?
QuickBooks Desktop prompts you to print paychecks/paystubs,when you create paychecks, .
To print paychecks that you saved to print at a later time:
1.Verify printer setup.
- FromFile on the top menu bar, select Printer Setup, choose Check/PayCheck.
- Ensure you have the correct printer, as well as Check Styleselected and press
- Also select the printer type: Continuous (Perforated Edge) or Page-oriented (Single Sheets). The default is Page-oriented (Single Sheets).
- Load the check forms into your printer.
- Print the paychecks.
- Choose Fileon the top menu bar and choose Print Forms.
- From the Bank Account, choose your payroll bank account.
- Verify the number in the First Check Numberfield matches the number of the first check in your printer.
- Select Both, Paychecksor Direct Deposits (applies to US only).
- Select the checks you want to print:
- To select all displayed checks, click Select All.
- To select individual checks, click the white column to the left of the date.
- Print a global message on each pay stub, enter text in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs
- Click OK.
- Adjust your printer settings, if necessary, and click Print. (For detailed information about printer settings, click the Helpbutton in the Print Checks)
- Be sure that the checks are printing correctly and respond to the Did check(s) print OK?
- Click OK.
For more help to visit our site Contact Quickbooks Online technical support.